Sunday, February 14, 2010

A One-Woman Show

About a month ago, I did something out of the ordinary and purchased 3 shirts for myself. The resident fashion expert had some advice for me.
This shirt, which I ordered in brown, has an "awkward print". Good to know.

This shirt, purchased in burgundy, looks like a "13th century Renaissance nightgown." I have to admit I was stumped by this. Was is reminiscent of the 13th century or of the Renaissance period?

Lastly, this shirt in hunter green and somewhat of a mainstay look for me since high school was "perfection".

Posted by Picasa
As a final note, at the end of Mass today just before the Final Blessing, Msgr. C. announced that this Friday and about 50 pilgrims were off to the Holy Land for a couple of weeks. Ciara was very excited. He went on to talk about a visit to the Holy Land being the Fifth Gospel and about walking in the footsteps of Jesus. Then with a puzzled expression she turned to me and whispered, "Is he talking about Jerusalem?" I nodded. "Oh, I thought the Holy Land was Ireland." Ah, what a girl I have!

3 comments:

Nana said...

Now that's a girl who knows the "true geography"!! Way to go, Ciara !!!

Stephanie said...

When the Fashionista speaks we all should listen. She has an eye for these things...don't not question her wisdom just accept it with great thanks. :o)

Unknown said...

Never doubt The Fashionista's fashion tips!