Monday, April 18, 2011

Another morning at the Zoo

Brendan and Mom spent the morning at the Los Angeles Zoo to kick off what is sure to be a rather boring Spring Break for the lad. It's been about 12 years since we didn't have any little sisters with us!



The zebras and Brendan go way back. He was happy to see their return.

Don't you love my attempt at taking a picture of the two of us? Clearly my arm isn't long enough.

Following the Zoo we picked up our Easter ham, went to the grocery store for a few items, and got some lunch. A good day :o)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love the picture of the two of you. Those are always the most memorable! :o) Looks like you definitely had a full day. I think I look just like Brendan when I pass out in my bed after a long day.lol

Nana said...

Glad you two had a good day at the zoo.
Alexia, your eyes are lovely

Ro said...

I think it's a great pic of the two of you! And dang you're short! LOL!

PIM said...

Thanks for all the comments, ladies. And, Ro, I believe the term is vertically challenged.

Mary said...

I think it's a great pic, too! And I love that Mr. B's zebra friends weren't camera shy this year.