Thursday, November 10, 2011

She's been waiting her whole life...

to turn 13. Despite my my every effort to stop the passage of time, Ciara Mairead turns 13 years old today at 5:20pm. This bright-eyed, alert, redhead entered our lives weighing a whopping 5 pounds 3 ounces and was 18 inches short, uh, long.

Posted by Picasa

From that moment on she has graced our lives with smiles, humor, passion, and a compassion I haven't seen anyone else come close to possessing.

Ciara is an exceptional sister, friend, and a beautiful daughter.

Happy, happy birthday CIARA!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday sweet and lovely Ciara! You are a blessing to your family and all who know you. Enjoy your birthday to the fullest! =)

Anonymous said...

A VERY Happy Birthday Miss Ciara! :) we miss you & love you! xoxo

~Auntie Annie & Phelan :)

grumpyrocks said...

Happy birthday Ciara!
Melissa

Nana said...

Happy birthday to a wonderful granddaughter. I am so proud and happy to be your Nana! You have brought me so much joy and laughter and I can hardly wait to move back to California and be nearer you. You are a truly good person and I know that God must smile when he looks down on you.
Tons of love and much happiness and success in all you do.

Mary said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Ciara! I hope you had a wonderful day. :)