Friday, June 15, 2012

Pre-Graduation Night Fun

We missed pictures with Nana, Bruce, Aunt Eliz, Erin, Bernardo, Eileen, and Emilia! We will try again in 4 years. We were so happy to have everyone celebrate Ciara!

One of the best cakes we ever had!  Mueller's Monrovia Bakery rocks!  Thank you to Nana and Bruce.
The Graduate!

We love you, Ciara!
  
A rare shot of Mom and Ciara.
WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU, CIARA!
The proud parents with their girl.

Ciara and Becky -- long time family friend.

Ciara and Becky being silly.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS CIARA, Phelan & Auntie love you & are VERY proud of you! LOVE the blue shoes, I just may steal them on our next visit & Sis, LOVE your dress, you look FAB! :)

~Auntie Annie xoxo

grumpyrocks said...

I share the story (ALL the time) of when I 1st met this amazing young woman "Hello , my name is Ciara Miarad (sorry, forgot how it was spelled) Madigan. I am 2 years old and I will be coming to your school."
I am all tears just looking at this beautiful butterfly,