Monday, June 15, 2009

A Slice of Life

Some random happenings in the Madigan household...


Dad singing to Áine while he recovers from surgery.
No recuperation is complete without a Strawberry Shortcake comforter.



I use this board to write various notes to myself. It's to the right of my computer area. I glanced at it the other day and noticed that Miss Ciara had added a few things to the bottom of the list.





Brendan was playing on the computer in his room last night and I happened upon this scene shortly before bedtime. On second glance, I guess it was after bedtime.

4 comments:

Mary said...

When a man can both sing and be completely confident while working a Strawberry Shortcake comforter, I think you've got a winner. Aine is looking mighty happy in that picture, I'm happy to see! And Mr. B's picture was adorable.

As for Ciara's list. Can't blame a girl for trying. ;)

Nana said...

Mary was dead on about the dude with the strawberry shortcake comforter !!! What a dad!!

That Ciara mind is always working!! Love her optimism.

Ro said...

Oh how I laughed after reading that entry - THANK YOU! John, Aine and Strawberry are too cute, as is Mr. B! And Ciara, well what can you say - the girl knows what she wants!

Stephanie said...

I'm quite certain there have been nights when you could find me in the exact same position ad Brendan. Our dedication to our computer lives is amazing! :o)

You know the old saying once it's on the list it has to get done. Ciara is one smart cookie!

I think Mary is right on about you having a winner in John. I mean any man can work a tux but it does take someone special to work the shortcake blankie. What a sweet scene, daddy singing to his little girl.

I just love your family. :o)