Monday, April 13, 2009

Because every Mom thinks her child is the funniest …

and I am no exception :o)


From the mouth of Ciara...
  • "I can hardly wait to hide eggs for my adopted child from Vietnam."
  • "This is my last Easter as a 10 year old. Where has the year gone?"
  • While watching “Mamma Mia” with the fam on Easter during the scene when Meryl Streep accepts the delicious Pierce Brosnan’s marriage offer, she says… “I don’t like when they eat each other’s lips. When I get married I am going to kiss like this. (mimics tightly closed mouth kiss) I practice on my pillow.” (She almost sent her father into cardiac arrest with that one.)

5 comments:

Auntie Kat said...

OY - on the pillow? Dear Lord...

Ro said...

*gasps for air*

I so adore that middle kidlet of yours!

Stephanie said...

Oh that is priceless! Priceless! She will be good and ready for that wedding day kiss for sure.LOL

Tell her I ask myself where the years have gone all the time too.LOL

Stephanie said...

Oh and I think it's great that she is adopting a child from Vietnam. Gotta give the love wherever it is needed most. :o)

Mary said...

Eating each other's lips? Gotta love more of that brutal honesty. But kudos to Ciara for wanting to help out a child in need. Always a big heart, that one.

And if I didn't think it would send Dad into complete orbit, I'd be tempted to go out and find her one of those giant Rolling Stones "lips" pillows that were big in the 70's.

And since I actually had one- then I'll be the one wondering where all the time went. :)