Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter Tuesday

We were able to take two local outings during Easter Week.

Even though Áine was lethargic and not herself, she managed to stay fairly upright in her wheelchair for our relatively brief local jaunts. She was quite the trooper and we thank her for that.

We went to Shoreline Village in Long Beach - which seemed much bigger when I went there in my youth. The weather was beautiful that day. Both Brendan and Ciara rode the carousel and unfortunately I didn't get a picture of that.

We strolled throughout the village and had a very nice lunch together.



I LOVE this picture of Ciara and Brendan!



The sick girl :o(



The kidlets with Nana and Bruce.



3 comments:

Ro said...

That is such a fabulous pic of Ciara and Brendan! Glad you had great weather.

Stephanie said...

I can see why you love that picture of Ciara and Brendan. What's not to love about those two faces. :o) That Aine is such a trooper for all of you.

Nana said...

I may be biased, but I think these 3 are fabulous!!!