Friday, April 17, 2009

%^&*+# EasyShare

There has been a delay in new posts for two reasons.

1. Miss Áine Clare has been terribly sick. She has a doctor appointment today so hopefully we can figure out what's going on with her.

2. Photo/computer problems. Since 2004, I have been using my Kodak EasyShare 3.1 software, my camera, and my printer dock without incident. My Mom kindly got me a new Kodak camera about 6 months ago and I got a new dock about a year or so ago. I decided to christen them during Easter week (see how quickly I move?) and got some wonderful shots. However, when I connected them to my computer and installed the updated software as instructed, things didn't go smoothly. I had to uninstall and reinstall several times. I followed the instructions on the Kodak web site. Nothing worked or helped and not only could I not access the 1000+ photos on my computer (and still can't), I can't get the pictures off the new camera. Sigh.

The good news is that I did manage to successfully install the software last night. But now every time I go the "Add pictures" option, my screen goes back to my desktop. I have sent word to Kodak via their web site. We shall see.

I miss my pictures!

I hope a return to blogging is in my imminent future and I will update on Áine when I can.

No comments: