Thursday, September 24, 2009

The girl has spoken

I was working on Áine's "All About Me" poster for school with the help of big sister, Ciara. There are various sections to put photos and words and wonderful things that make up Miss Áine Clare. Under the heading "I help others by..." I suggested that we write something to the effect of Áine being a hard worker and persevering. With a look only a tween, and this tween in particular can deliver, Ciara said, "She's not that sophisticated, Mom. How about we write 'making people laugh'". And so it was written. How could I doubt the wisdom of Ciara? I think the picture below only proves her point about a clear lack of sophistication on the part of her 8 year old sister. Thank you once again, Ciara, for your clarity on all things sibling.



4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I don't know not just anyone can pull off the plastic pan on the lip look. I think she is ready for the runway. :o)

But of course, Ciara knows best, ahhh the tween wisdom. :o)

Ro said...

LOL! Making people laugh is very important skill to have - not many have it!

I feel so lucky to know you and by extention, your chidren - they always brighten my day!

grumpyrocks said...

The Pixie HAS made me laugh on many an ocassion......a skill some get over paid for and don't do it as well.....

Auntie Kat said...

I am thoroughly enjoying this pic - I might put it in the new office, in fact.